A Television is very important part of our personal as well as social lives. It is actually not only a source of entertainment but a TV is medium that improves the world, triggers the imagination, raises curiosity, encourages education and gathers millions around common interests. Today for spreading awareness besides internet a television is a very useful tool. Thus, the importance of a TV goes deep.
Day by day with the help of innovations, the TVs are getting more classy & beautiful. There are a number of TVs decorating the markets with their and also attracting customers in the stores by just their appearances. With increasing types of TVs, it is important to know what types of TVs are there so it may not be any problem while buying one of them.
Coming from previous designs of TVs, today the LED TV & LCD TVs have prevailed the market & homes because of their efficient features. The small difference between these two is that the fluorescent lights in LCD are always behind the screen. On the other hand, in an LED TV, the light emitting diode can be placed either behind the screen or around the edges.
Cost of buying the TV
If you are planning to buy a television, you should get to know what all the types of TVs are available and what their prices are. For quite an expensive product like a TV, we cannot take risk of buying a product & repenting later. Also when it comes to price it varies as per the types of the TVs. The lowest available is of LED TV price 24 inch. This is the smallest size the person can opt for & so is its price. TV price does adjust themselves by decreasing and then increasing. It is better to buy the TV online.
The things that need to be kept in mind before buying a TV
So here comes the list that helps every person who has planned to buy a TV:
- The first thing is the size of the TV. It should be in sync with the size of the place where it is going to be installed.
- You should not buy a TV with less than 4K resolution.
- In the world where everything is turning to “Smart,” look for a TV that has at least four HDMI ports. It will help you connect your TV with other devices.
- If you want more colors to your pictures, get HDR feature.
- Get high refresh rate to see a more solid picture.
- While buying a TV the contrast ratio needs to be taken care of. Watching TV for long hours may create a trouble to your eyes. A balanced contrast ratio may not harm your eyes.
- If you are okay to lay more stress on your pocket then it is recommended to get a Full HD1080 TVs and not 720 HD ready TVs. This will give you an extraordinary experience of playing games on TV.